Monday, January 14, 2008

Tic Toc Tic Toc




Well the clock is moving faster now. We are down to ten days and a real early wake up now. I am done "working" here although I have a ton of paperwork to handle before we leave. Taxes, transfer of my corporation to my partner etc. .....

The to do list is down to about fifteen items. Most are minor. We are still trying to get the car sold that's the last biggie. It has been on EBay for a week. The original listing ended yesterday. There were thirteen people watching it at auction end and I really thought it was going to sell. It didn't. So it goes in the local paper tomorrow and I re listed it on eBay at a slightly lower price. We know enough people in the car business that we can dispose of it upon departure but we will have to take a little more of a hit than we would like.

Well the going away party tour is in full swing. Friday was a friends 50th birthday party, it seemed more like a reunion party for the marina were allot of our friends keep there boats. Saturday we had my nephews 7th birthday party at the bowling alley followed up by the "family" going away party here at the house. Then yesterday Deb's dad, that lives in South Carolina, met us for lunch at Friday's then came over to the house for the better part of the day to watch football.

Well that's all for now as I have to take Deb to work and keep her car to run errands today since I no longer own a vehicle.

Jay

1 comment:

waterguy said...

do you wear a little hat when you drive Deb around.
Tom

Weather