Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well, today ended up being a lazy Sunday. We were going to try and hit Magen's Bay, but Jay got out of work a little later than he originally thought. So, we just hung at the house since we're still recuperating from last week. :-) Besides, it kinda rained on and off so it probably wouldn't have been a good beach day.

I was reading all these great trip reports on the forum that we visit, so I got a wild hair and decided to do a trip report for Angie and Patti's vacation. The forum has mostly St. John reports, so when I read a St. Thomas report on there, I decided to add one.

I did the first five days so far, here are the links to the forum posts:
Day 1 - arrival
Day 2 - Charlotte Amalie
Day 3 - Doubloon
Day 4 - St. John
Day 5 - Paradise Point

No comments:

Weather