Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carnival Camp at UVI



It's that time again....carnival! I've been helping with making the costumes this year. Still haven't decided if I'm walking or not. I said I was going to do it this year but as the time gets closer I'm
starting to chicken out. The costumes are pretty and at least I'm helping with that part. It's next weekend so I guess I need to decide soon!

The theme for UVI is Let Our Energies Combine for Carnival 2009. The four sections are Sun, Wind, Water and Earth. If you haven't guessed it's referring to alternative energy. It's a pretty cool theme and should catch the judges eye.

2 comments:

Traveling Shaunda said...

Fun stuff! I expect pictures (even if you don't walk).

Anonymous said...

Have u posted the condo info??? if so, where is it because i havent been able to find it....

Weather