Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mail Miracle


I ordered the new iPhone 3GS last Friday and I received it on Wednesday! It was shipped on Tuesday with FedEx and was here the next day. I don't think that has ever happened. So far I really like the new phone, it's soooo much faster than my old phone (original iPhone 2G). The plan is to give Jay my old phone but the AT&T office here could not activate the older phones so I have to go through AT&T customer support to set it up. Not sure what that is all about. But we called last night and they started the set up process and their "system" was down so she could not complete the process. She's supposed to call me back today to finish. When I was standing in line at the ATT store and was telling the associate what the plan was, a customer that was standing next to me (buying two new iPhones, btw) made a comment about how sad it was that my husband was getting the hand-me-down phone. I started laughing. But this was Jay's idea! I swear! :-)


I need to learn all the new features of the 3GS. It has video, which is cool. But still doesn't have zoom on the camera. You have to download an application for $.99 to get a digital zoom, so I guess I'll do that.

No comments:

Weather