Friday, October 2, 2009

Island View Guest House



I stopped by Island View Guest House to check it out for a friend. I really liked it. The view is awesome, the rooms are nice, the restuarant and honor bar are really cool. The drive is really easy, right up crown mountain road, then a little steep drive way (but not bad) and you're there. The manager was really nice and let me into a couple rooms to take a look and the price isn't bad either.$95 to $160 depending on high or low season, balcony or pool side room. All rooms have a/c, tv, etc.








Island View Guest House
P.O. Box 301903

St. Thomas, VI 00803-1903
Local phone: (340) 774-4270
Toll free: (800) 524-2023
Fax: (340) 774-6167
E-mail: islandviewstthomas@gmail.com
http://www.islandviewstthomas.com/

1 comment:

Margo said...

Cuuute place! It's going on my list. I like collecting cool places to stay on STT, even though I have yet to stay there! When I DO, I'll certainly know where!

Weather