Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A new kayak tour with VI Eco Tours



The VI Eco Tours has a new location and new kayak tour! They are now doing a tour to Hassel Island. It starts at the Frenchtown dock in front of CYOA and crosses the channel over to Hassel. They do a short walk/hike to the fort and give the historical information, then paddle over to a beach for relaxation or snorkel.  The price is $89 per person, with discounts for locals. Jay and I have booked a trip for this Saturday so I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the weather is great on Saturday for your kayak trip!! Keep us posted!! =)

Rob Frimmel said...

We recently did the tour at the original base and it was great. Frank was our tour guide and was very informative. Recommend using this company. Very professional and tons of fun.

Deb and Jay said...

Rob, I've also done the tour at the mangroves and agree it is very informative and fun. I definitely recommend it to anyone on island. I also know Frank, so I'll pass the compliment on to him. :-)

Hope the weather is good for Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it.
Deb

Weather