Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Break





Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been enjoying my time off so much that I haven't had time to post.....NOT!

So far I've had the pleasure of cleaning house, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and now cleaning windows. I love having all the windows to enjoy the beautiful view and light Caribbean breezes, but cleaning them sucks big time. Especially when you don't have access to a water hose. But buckets of water and sham wow did the job.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a little more fun. I need to finish up some Christmas shopping and pack for my weekend trip back to the states to visit family. Thankfully I'm just going to Charlotte so it's an easy
flight and no snow! :-)

2 comments:

Ken said...

WAAAAA! It could be worse! You could have to be shoveling snow....sorry but no sympathy here! Jan 6th we will be there, still waiting for an invite for cocktails!

Deb and Jay said...

Ken, thanks for the reality check. hahaha :-)
Make sure to stop by Hook, Line & Sinker in Frenchtown while you're in.
Deb

Weather