Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Beach Pic



It's Friday!!!!! Thank god.....it's been a crazy week. And, I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend, another yea!! We had something going on every weekend in February, which was a lot of fun, but it's time to chill out for a while and recuperate. Jay has to work most of the weekend, so no boating unless he gets off at a decent hour on Sunday and then maybe we'll run over to Water Island for a little while.

Jenny Craig update - coming to the end of my second week and it's been going really well. I've lost 4 lbs so far, so that's good. I've been walking every day after work with some coworkers, 3 miles in an hour, which is also good. I just placed my second order for weeks three and four which will be here Monday so I'm anxious to see what meals I get with this round. The food has been really good, just small. You're supposed to supplement with veggies, which I'm not very good at so I need to come up with some good ways to incorporate more veggies into the meals. But other than that, it's going great.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :-)

2 comments:

Ken said...

I think you need to incorporate more beer and rum into your diet, and just have a liquid diet? Will be on island Tues night for 6 weeks!

Deb and Jay said...

Ken, that's what I've done for two years so that's why now I'm doing JC, lol

Weather