Sunday, March 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Home Sweet Home, originally uploaded by captainjay.

After a crazy travel ordeal, I finally made it home yesterday evening. Thanks to the fuel fire at the Miami airport Thursday, our flight was cancelled, rebooked for Saturday, then cancelled again. Jay got on the phone with American Airlines, and after lots of back and forth, got our flight rebooked thru Houston and Puerto Rico and got us home. It took more work at the airport to actually get the tickets, but we got it done. Thankgoodness. It was a long travel day and I was so thankful to be back in STT. We had a great training and conference, had lots of great food, experienced lots of what New Orleans had to offer, and really took advantage of our extra two days. But it sure feels good to be back home and enjoying my beautiful view again :-)

1 comment:

Cherub said...

Hey Deb and Jay. I live in NOLA and am building a house on Peterborg. Love your blog. Sorry I didn't get to meet you when you were here, but I hope to meet you on the Rock when I return in May. Thanks for trailblazing the move to STT for us.

Weather