Monday, December 12, 2011

Friday beach pic


Friday beach pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Better late than never lol. I meant to send this on Friday but I guess I got side tracked and never sent it. I got off a little early on Friday so I headed over to Water Island with some friends on our boat. It rained pretty much the whole time except for a few minutes when the sun came out and I snapped this pic. But a rainy day at Joes Beach Bar is better than sitting in front of a computer with no view of outside. :-)

I'm really loving my new work schedule. We were given the option to adjust our work hours to lessen the pain of our 8% pay cut. You still have to work the normal 35 hours and the new schedule has to be approved by your supervisor. I work an extra 45 min a day and leave at noon on Friday. The concept being, with the adjusted schedule you may be able to take on a second job to make up the difference of what we lost with the pay cut. I don't have any plans for that, but I'm loving Friday afternoons off!

No comments:

Weather