Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zumba carnival troupe




The Zumba troupe is coming along nicely. We've been practicing almost everyday and getting our routines together. We have 20 paid with another 15 committed so hopefully they come thru. The bigger the troupe the better. We don't know our lineup number yet but we'll probably be early since we're a new small troupe. Which is fine with me because then we can hang around and see the rest of the parade.

I was volunteered to do the poster that we plan to hang on the truck for our sponsors. I am not artistic at all! So this was pretty difficult for me. This is what I came up with. Everyone seems pleased so I guess I did ok. For the background I took a picture of my pink Zumba pants and changed the hue. I think it turned out pretty cool :-)

I've heard all kinds of tales about how long it takes to walk the parade route. Anywhere from 5 hours to 8 hours. Whew! I hope we can make it lol Make sure to come out to the parade and Zumba with us!!

No comments:

Weather